Saturday, June 12, 2010

AusAID Fellows depart

At the crack of dawn on Friday morning 11th June, I farewelled the Visting Fellows of the AusAID-funded Bridging the Research-Policy Divide course. I've been managing this program for the past 6 months, between submitting my PhD thesis for examination and actually being admitted to the degree. This has enabled me to (a) pay off my debts incurred while completing my PhD and start to save for this trip, and (b) meet some amazing and inspirational people from the Asia-Pacific Region. As part of this trip Ellie and I will be visiting some of them in their own countries. To find out more about them you can read their brief bios.

Now that I've successfully managed to post a blog entry, it's back to packing, cleaning and sorting.

No comments:

Post a Comment